Young Seka 8 by Raffaelli

still from photo shoot
As with some of the previous Raffaelli clips I've posted, this was also filmed during a hardcore photo shoot: here Seka fucks herslf with a glowing dildo before having a threesome with Ken and another man I can't identify (if you know who it is, leave a comment). They both take turns fucking her in a fur covered swing. 

It's such a shame this early footage hasn't been dug out of the vaults, remastered properly and released in its entirety. Seka looks beautiful here!

still from photo shoot
This clip silent and was shot in 1978 before Seka adopted her platinum peroxide image. 

According to Seka, the platinum look that became her trademark look for the rest of her career, came about by accident. 

“I don’t know if I got the wrong stuff in my haste, I left it in too long, whatever. All I know is when I rinsed it out, it wasn’t normal blonde. It was white. Platinum. From the roots to the tips, without a hint of any other colour anywhere. I screamed! I thought they’d fire me for looking like such a freak.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment